Nishijin Textile Center
Nishijin Textile Hall is open for regular business.
August 13-15: Closed for the summer
Hours of operation (period: March 26 – August 31)
Weekdays: 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Closed on Mondays.
*If Monday is a national holiday, the museum will be closed on the following Tuesday.
* However, if Monday is a holiday, the museum will be closed the next day (Tuesday).
Access to Nishijin Textile Center
By Kyoto City Bus
- 1~2 minute walk from the nearest bus stop “Horikawa Imadegawa”
- From Kyoto Station = #9 approx. 30 minutes・#101 approx. 20 minutes
- From Shijo-Kawaramachi・Shijo-Karasuma = #12 approx. 20 minutes
- From Shijo-Omiya = #201 approx. 15 minutes
- From Sanjo Keihan = #12・#59 approx. 25 minutes
- From Keihan Demachiyanagi = #201・#203 approx. 15 minutes
Parking Lot (meterd parking)
- Up to 10 buses can be parked in a row
- Large and medium buses: 2,500 Yen
- Minibus (including camping cars): 1,500 Yen
- Taxi vans: 500 Yen
- Taxi: 300 Yen
- Passenger vehicle (up to 50 vehicles can be parked): 100 Yen/30 minutes